7.10.2007

blogorrhea

--I have a feeling that food and drug products from China just got a hell of a lot safer. (Yikes!)

--Former Surgeon General Richard Carmona says that "...anything that doesn't fit into the [Bush administration's] political appointees' ideological, theological or political agenda is ignored, marginalized or simply buried" and that he was routinely censored and/or explicitly told what to say while in office. Clearly, Richard Carmona hates America.

--Ron Paul. That is all.

--I sincerely think (and hope) that there is no truth to this, because it strikes me as a supremely uptight move for a pizza chain that is essentially one big drug joke. That said, I do find the Indy cover in question personally offensive. (Not because of the guy in a bra, but because of the condescending subtitle.)

3 comments:

Gino said...

china also executes by organ donation. when yours is needed, that is your day.

Gino said...

tracy, on my roll, has a good post about the r paul campaign.
you might want to check it out.

Brian said...

Thanks...I've added that link above.