1.15.2007

24.6.3-4--live!

This may end up being completely lame, but I thought it would be interesting to try...

(Hit refresh for the latest version)

08:06--I knew David Palmer, David Palmer was a friend of mine...you sir, are no David Palmer.

08:10--Jack goes all GTA on a civ! Assad is my favorite character since Nina...I will be sad when they kill him.

08:18--I'm having a very hard time buying the guy that played Kumar and Taj in Van Wilder as a terrorist.

08:21--More comic relief from Chloe, please!

08:25--Hey nurse! Dose Taj with a shitload of morphine so he passes out!!!

08:30--So the detainees all speak English?

08:35--Well...I'm guessing the concentration camp "special detention facility" arc is going to send this show over the shark with the wingnuts who have thought of it as a policy manual.

I hope.

08:52--Where were this guy's balls when Taj had a gun on his family?

09:00--Not the Sarge!!!

OK. I was right. This is lame. Besides, I need to eat.

You're on your own.

5 comments:

chris said...

Christ B! When is M joining you in NC so you don't have to entertain yourself like this?

Brian said...

Yay! Somebody's watching!

(M went back to Tucson Sunday. Is it that obvious?)

chris said...

I admit, I have no idea what any of this means and I'm not watching the show but for some reason I feel compelled to hit refresh every few minutes or so.

Brian said...

You're the only one, I think.

Gino said...

lets just say it aint walkin very far...