3.05.2007

silverman to coulter: stop stealing my act, bitch!


Comedian Sarah Silverman, who has made a career out of being a pretty girl that says outrageous and offensive things, is threatening to sue pundit and author Ann Coulter, who has made a career out of being a pretty girl who says outrageous and offensive things.

“I didn’t really know who Ann Coulter was until this whole ‘John Edwards is a faggot’ thing broke,” says Silverman. “I heard she said some pretty nasty things about Muslims after 9/11, but who didn’t, right?

“Anyway, I flip past CNN the other day, and here’s this skinny bitch all calling John Edwards a faggot, and I’m like ‘that’s like right out of my act!’ So I called my lawyer right away to see what we could do about it.”

Ms. Silverman is referring, of course, to the now widely circulated remark made by Ms. Coulter at the CPAC meeting in Washington last week, during which she quipped, “I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot'...”

When asked to comment on the possibility of a lawsuit, Ms. Coulter was defiant. “That Christ-killing c**t can sue me if she wants. This is America, and you have the right to say whatever you want, as long as you aren’t insulting Jesus or George Bush or undermining the war effort.”

Coulter has also refused to back down from her comments about Mr. Edwards. “Please. No straight man is that good-looking. He’s so pretty and liberal that any red-blooded American male would probably be more likely to have sex with him than vote for him.”

When asked if she was offended by Coulter’s remarks, Silverman was surprisingly accommodating. “Oh, no. This is just about copyright infringement. I totally agree with what she said. Pretending that you can talk to dead people on TV is so gay.”

5 comments:

RW said...

Also - copyright infringement is the new black.

Brian said...

I thought gay was the new black.

Maybe copyright infringement is the new gay...?

RW said...

I don't know. All I know is Silverman is much better looking.

Brian said...

No doubt.

Funnier, too.

Gino said...

i dont know silverman.
if she's really that hot looking, i'll have to look into it.