9.07.2006

are you tired of hearing about me moving yet?

I am.

But I've got bugger all else to write about, frankly.

When asking my father for advice about finding a lender, the first thing he said to me was something to the effect of, "Well, what you need to realize is that no matter who you pick, at some point they're going to piss you off."

So. True.

So basically mortgage brokers exist to request that documents be faxed to them. As far as I can tell. And never all at once. This signature here, don't forget about this, by the way what's you're checking account balance right now? How about now? How about now?

As though I've got nothing else to pay for in the next 10 days before closing, besides a U-Haul, motel rooms, and a hell of a lot of gas. As though I don't work during the day just like they do. As though I have unfettered access to a fax machine at any hour of the day. As though I don't get paid every two weeks like everybody else.

Seriously--these guys know more about my finances than I do. How is it that a $200 difference here or there two weeks out affects their decision to lend me...well, a lot more than $200???

@^#$@%#^*!!!

No comments: