2.01.2007

is bahstahn retahded?



Seriously. You guys ought to be embarrassed about this. And your mayor is a fascist.

I was fairly certain that we had lost our collective mind when we starting being scared of toothpaste, but now that an entire city panics over Lite-Brite it's official.

There is no hope for us.

I wish I was kidding.

UPDATE--Wow. The guys arrested over this have some serious balls. Good for them...it's about time someone stood up to this kind of bullshit.



I think the indignation of the reporters that these guys simply refuse to play by their rules is utterly priceless.

1 comment:

chris said...

I'm just glad it wasn't us. (aka Atlanta) Looking at the scoresheet, it's starting to look like the terrorists are winning. Or maybe the government is throwing the game on purpose. I'm not really so sure anymore. It's interesting to note the fact that a majority of our citizens are absolutely certain that someone is trying to kill them with bombs. Of course, those same people also think that they have a decent chance of winning the lottery. Is there a 'bad at math' connection between the two?