11.08.2007

best. inbound. link. ever.

Sadly, I am not talking about the embarrassingly kind shout-out that RW gave me today. (Welcome, RW readers! I promise this place isn't all politics, all the time.)

No, I am talking about visitor 11,553, who came here after googling "chunky cervial (sic) mucous". (As it happens, I am hit #3 on that search...#8 if you spell it right.)

Whoever you are, I am sorry that you probably didn't find the information that you were looking for. I hope you come back anyway. And you should probably see a doctor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Valley Girl Periods?!

EGAD! You do realize, of course, that RW may print a retraction to all the nice stuff he said about you?

Why didn't you just write about Britt's PMS if you really wanted to risk literary suicide? :)

Brian said...

I am not writing about anyone'speriods, regardless of their geographical origin...

Geeky Tai-Tai said...

So, if you don't write about menstruation, then why does your blog come up as #3 for "chunky cervial mucous"? That's just nasty.

Anyway, glad to be here and thanks RW, for the tip!

Gino said...

but you ARE a doctor.