9.03.2008

palinwatch: day 6

It occurred to me last night that the two arguments I've heard in support of Ms. Palin's qualifications to serve as Commander-in-Chief are that she has a son in the Army and that she is the CIC of the Alaska National Guard. As it happens, I have a PhD in neuroscience and my mom helps run a free clinic out of her church. So I expect the offer for her to become Dean of Medicine at Johns Hopkins to be forthcoming any day now. (Good luck, Mom, and put in a good word for me when you get there, OK?)

Anyway.

I do hope that she does not get Eagletoned, mostly because I have a beer riding on it now.

1 comment:

Gino said...

i hope she survives because i'd rather i see *her* as the tough feminine face of america as opposed to that bitchy,whining, scold bill clinton married.

damn...
she even makes a parka look sexy.