1.01.2008

resolutions

I don't think I've ever done this, but what the hell...

In 2007, I managed to do the following, which I am pretty happy about:

1) As of December 28, I am down to my pre-grad school fighting weight. Not bad for the holidays.
2) I started doing music again.

In 2008, I want to:

1) Make better use of non-work hours (action on this one has already been taken...we disconnected the cable)
2) Have more non-work hours (which means making better use of my work hours).
3) The kitchen floor. (Don't ask.)
4) Brewing:
a) Start maintaining yeast cultures (thereby cutting per-batch costs)
b) Make more beer, more often, and start a serious cellaring program for the high-alcohol/Belgian-style stuff
c) All-grain, baby!
5) Get something published (or at the very least, submitted) in a non-scientific publication
6) Cook through a significant portion of this.

Happy 2008, all.

3 comments:

Gino said...

happy new year to you,as well.

chris said...

I'm with you on pretty much everything but 3, 5, and 6. And add one about getting a new job. For real this time. As soon as I finish my current prison sentence.

Allison Kort said...

Dude, you rock. Thanks for coming to my defense on Bull City Rising.

Drop me an email, we should get together for a beer: rollins@appliedinformation.com

dcr