1.21.2009

hat trick

So my trivia team (which tonight consisted only of me, M, and a random stranger we acquired at our end of the bar--the rest of our usual team opted out to watch the Carolina game or "work") won tonight for the third straight week.

I financed a good chunk of my beer and burger budget in college on bar trivia...and it continues to be a relatively lucrative diversion.

I honestly don't know why my head is full of otherwise useless facts. But there are definitely worse ways to kill an evening...

Pretty soon, we're going to have to start writing the questions...

1 comment:

chris said...

I still play every now and then with different people and we usually finish in a prize position every time. I think we've won the past four times I've gone. But it's just not the same as the ol' Atlanta Bier Garten which I sometimes pine for. Maybe it is because it was my first time there?